* Techie Stuff
- Setting up/writing/editing/scheduling newsletters and autoresponders in Aweber, Mailchimp and Mad Mimi.
- Setting up/writing/editing/scheduling blog posts.
- Setting up, importing, synchronising and training on all Google products including Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
- Designing and installing sales/squeeze pages with LeadPages.
- Designing and installing pop-up email subscriber forms with LeadBoxes.
- Social media account set up – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and YouTube.
* Data Mining & Online Research
Typically requested by digital marketers, I source specific data and facts relevant to a particular business, industry or market. I’m focused, analytical, accurate and can quickly extract the information you need.
* Social Media Research & Analysis
I love social media and frequently undertake social media audits for social media consultants/strategists and marketers. I research, assess and report on how companies are using various online platforms and have a solid understanding of brand engagement through the use of all the major social media channels. You can read a case study here.
* Admin & Lifestyle Management
- Setting up, formatting and populating Excel spreadsheets.
- Creating, editing and formatting Word documents, reports, guides and PowerPoint presentations.
- Data entry.
- Internet research.
- Holiday home-care – opening/scanning/emailing post, watering plants, making sure your house is still standing when you return etc.
* Event Support
With a background in event coordination I have extensive logistics and admin experience and have worked on numerous events ranging from small conferences to large music festivals and international music competitions.
- Raising purchase orders and making supplier payments.
- Ensuring all legal documentation is in order and all paperwork is sent out and returned.
- Creating standard operating procedure/best practice documents and guides.
- Creating event documentation – stock movement sheets, rotas, staffing lists, supplier contact lists, job descriptions, contracts, invoices.
- Sourcing reliable and cost effective suppliers.
- Compiling attendee and guest lists.
- On-site event support, coordination and troubleshooting in compliance with all health & safety regulations.
- Acting as the first point of contact for attendees, speakers, suppliers and contractors.
- Writing post-event reports.
- Ordering stock and equipment.
- Ensuring all staff and suppliers know what they’re doing and where they’re going.
- Making sure the day runs to plan and that everyone is safe and happy.
If you don’t see a service listed then please contact me to see if it’s something I can do (I usually can!) or to see if I can refer you to a more suitable VA.